Our Capabilities Don't Stop At Custom Pop-up Tent Manufacturing.
How did we become a leader in the event industry? It's all rooted in our mission to "Make it Better.” We produce professional outdoor marketing elements- pop-up tents, structures, flags, and everything in between - for popular brands and agencies across America.
We're Different. We're Experienced. We'reTentCraft. Let's make something together.
People & Skills-Based Capabilities
We are rooted in humility, hard work, fun, and a little weirdness. American craftsmanship drives our mission to Make it Better — for businesses, brands, and agencies. We’re interested in becoming an extension of your team, committed to your brand and the impressions you make, and blowing your expectations out of the water.
Work with us, and you’ll have an army of passionate partners advocating for and amplifying your brand.
- Our in-house art team turns your dreams into reality, supporting ideation & visualization.
- An in-house industrial designer creates renderings and customized designs for one-of-a-kind products.
- We have a 5-Star Trustpilot-reviewed customer service team.
- Our in-house printing and manufacturing create a lightning-fast turnaround. We can create and ship your project in as little as 3-5 business days.
- Event logistics! Warehouse storage? Inventory visibility? Shipping logistics? No problem! We have all the solutions for your events.
- We offer an online portal with a curated list of approved and branded TentCraft solutions. This custom online experience allows teams to purchase only approved products — ensuring that field assets are on brand while streamlining the purchasing process.
When you work with us, your account is serviced by an expert in this field. Your sales representative gives you honest advice — and educates you about everything from printing to manufacturing to shipping.
If you want something done right, you’ve got to do it yourself. That’s why we have repeatedly invested in our manufacturing capabilities. We print, cut, sew, and handle aluminum fabrication in-house for all TentCraft-branded products.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- Aluminum tent fabrication and custom CNC
- Water-based dye sublimation printing
- UV printing on both fabric and rigid substrates
- In-house sewing team
- Zund digital flatbed cutting system for quick and precise cutting
- Eco-friendly hybrid printing with flatbed capabilities
- Metal fabrication
We build and print our TentCraft brand products, MONARCHTENT and mightyTENT, in-house and custom print soft goods of trusted partner products for inflatables, frame tents, and accessories.
Why manufacture our tents in Northern Michigan when it is so much cheaper to do it out of the country? Three reasons:
Quality: Our family of MONARCHTENT canopies is so well made that we back it with a lifetime frame and a 7-year canopy warranty. The market is flooded with cheaply made, poor-quality tents and event solutions. We exist to offer something better.
Customization: At TentCraft, custom is our standard, and our in-house production team is the reason we can deliver such high-quality custom products. Need an extra-tall tent? Maybe a tent with a custom bump-out for grilling? You’ve come to the right place.
Speed: We pride ourselves on our ability to create tents and products at lightning speed. We couldn’t do it if we weren’t all under the same roof, bringing the efforts of our entire team to every job.
- Pop-up tents:
- Heavy duty MONARCHTENT and MONARCH family of tents
- Medium duty mightyTENT
- Drone Tents
- Custom Projects
- Truss Structures
- Frame Tents
- Future Trac Tents
- Barricade Cover Graphics
- Media Walls
- Retractable Banners
- Table Covers- Fitted, Stretch, and Throw
- Feather, Teardrop, Rectangle & Shark-Fin Flags
- Flagstand XL
- GYBE Inflatable Furniture
- Inflatable Race Arch
- Heater Kits
- Light Kits
- Rain Barrel Covers
- Rain Gutters